A note from the President & CEO to J.C.'s valued customers about COVID-19:
Effective Thursday March 26th - Thursday April 9th, in compliance with Governor Inslee's "Stay at Home" order, J.C.'s Pawnshop, Inc. will be making the following temporary changes.
The Pawn side of the business will remain open. We will continue to support the community with new loans, loan redemptions, loan rewrites
and customer's selling personal items
Monday 11am - 6pm
- To keep traffic down and still assist customers with the "Stay at Home" order: For Loan rewrites customers can mail in money orders or personal checks. Normally we do not accept personal checks but temporarily we are changing that policy. Please note, any loan rewritten with a check cannot be redeemed until the check has cleared our bank.
- If you are coming to the store, call us when you arrive, and we will assist you in the parking lot for loan rewrites and loan redemptions.
- For any services, you are welcome to come into the store, but we are limiting store occupancy to two at a time.
- Temporary Hours:
Tuesday 11am - 6pm
Wednesday - Closed
Thursday 11am - 6pm
Friday 11am - 6pm
Saturday 10am - 4pm
Sunday - Closed
The Retail side of the business will be closed.
No purchases will be available
As the situation around the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, I wanted to reach out to you personally about what we are doing at JC's Pawnshop Inc. to ensure the well-being of our associates and customers. We know this is an unsettling time for everyone and our hearts go out to anyone who may be affected by the coronavirus. As always, the health and well-being of our customers and associates is our highest priority. At JC's, our values and reputable history of helping people in financial distress revolve around care... for our associates, customers and community.
In that spirit, here are some of the actions we are taking in alignment with recommendations from public health authorities (including the World Health Organization and Center for Disease Control):
- We have always prided ourselves in the cleanliness of our store and recognize that this is more important now than ever. Hygiene standards for our associates, store environment and merchandise are and always will be a top priority.
- We are continuing to require hand-washing protocol for our team and increasing the frequency of our cleaning, including sanitizing door handles, the checkout area and pawn area, as well as providing hand sanitizer for customers (as long as we are able to purchase it).
- We are committed to taking care of our team and will continue to provide them with up-to-the moment guidance and information so they can keep themselves, their family and you safe.
We are open and look forward to assisting with any needed financial services. Temporarily, to keep traffic lower, we are allowing for customers to mail in personal checks to refinance their current loans. Our retail section remains open to provide you with the best shopping experience possible. We are committed to communicating responsibly. Be well and thank you for your loyalty.
President & CEO
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. J.C.’s Pawnshop, Inc. will keep you informed as changes are necessary.
Welcome to J.C.'s Pawnshop
There are so many reasons that consumers need unexpected funds; medical expenses, car repairs or just running short on cash for the month. Pawnshops offer confidential short-term cash loans, on most items of value, without credit reports or legal consequences if the loan is not repaid. All customers provide collateral. Law requires that a person be 18 years of age to sell, trade or loan on any item (s).
J.C.'s is licensed for auto, motorcycle, 4-wheel, boats, trailers, etc. loans.
We Buy-Sell-Trade on most items of value including jewelry, tools, electronics, musical instruments and firearms.
(See category "What We Buy/Sell"
- J.C.'s sells an ever-changing broad range of new and used inventory.
- J.C.'s operates a clean, organized, comfortable store with abundant lighting.
- J.C.'s staff is friendly and knowledgeable.
- J.C.'s large Private Parking area makes shopping convenient.
- J.C.'s accepts: Cash/Debit Cards/Master Card/Visa/Discover
- J.C.'s offers layaway:
- Third Down
- 90 days to pick up